Exciting news ahead!!
During my A-level Art studies, I ventured to a little website called 'Art Prof'. This hidden gem consists of lots of different and talented artists - working and creating in all walks of life... from school level studies to college, to University and beyond. The organisation is run by a great team of individuals who are also involved in their own artistic adventures - all having their own little areas of interest.When creating work for my final exam, I was really interested in the way Art Prof focused their time and efforts on giving students feedback on work from all over the world. At this stage in my studies, Art Prof was offering free art critiques for students that wished to gain some extra information and constructive criticism about their work. Being keen to get my name on the waiting list, I snooped around their website and contemplated signing up.
A few weeks past and I was busy creating, brainstorming and doing revision for my other subjects. In short - life was catching up with me. Just as I was starting to forget all about signing up, Clara Lieu: an artist in partnership with Art Prof, commented on one of my Instagram images of my most recent project. I was absolutely ecstatic to see that she had noticed me. It was only a few weeks earlier that I had been researching her work on her website and admiring her talent and hand for charcoal drawings. Subsequently, I signed up, sent some images of my latest work... and within a few weeks, my work was up on the website ready to be seen by many people who use and love Art Prof.
| My submission for the Art Prof critique |
![]() |
| A closer look at the original print |
Take a look at my Art Prov appearance here: https://artprof.org/critiques/riannon-davies/
Youtube Video/Audio of the critique: https://youtu.be/YxtgGP2UYxM

No comments:
Post a Comment